Early Years Practitioner
Salary- Band 6 (SCP 6-11 New Scales) full time - £19,698 - £21,748 Pro Rata: £15,707 - £17,342
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, Term Time Only + 2 days
Start Date: September 2021
Westbourne Primary is a large and popular school with just over 400 pupils situated in the heart of Manningham in Bradford. The school is part of the Priestley Academy Trust, a collection of five schools in Bradford who work together in the best interests of the children.
We are looking for an exceptional Early Years Practitioner to work within our ‘Outstanding’ Nursery and Reception classrooms. You will be a key adult who is responsible for making sure our children are happy, safe and achieve their very best. Please take the time to visit our school and meet our amazing children and staff. Our website and Twitter feed give you a real sense of how special our school is but nothing comes close to visiting us. (Covid restrictions apply)
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Is dynamic and strives for excellence every day
- Has experience and knowledge of phonics and early child development
- Can support children to become confident, independent and resilient learners
- Is an excellent and creative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Is passionate about raising achievement and working together to provide the best possible education for our children
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Incredibly enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Being part of a successful and supportive school community
- Continued professional development training
- An exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work
- A fantastic community of parents and children
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
To arrange a visit please contact the school office Tel 01274 483138 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for all completed applications is 9am, Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interviews on Wednesday 19th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.