Guidance For Candidates
Top 10 Interview Tips:
- Do your research
- Arrive on time, relaxed and prepared
- Make a good first impression
- Ask insightful questions
- Be honest and provide examples
- Dont waffle, take your time
- Be positive, smile and be friendly
- Practice common interview questions
- Bring copies of your portfolio
- And finally; BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Where to find out more
Information on teaching in Bradford:
Need a DBS check?
If you have been asked to apply for a DBS check by your school as a condition of your employment you can do this online. Click here to be directed to the relevant pages of our website.
Lost Your Examination Certificates?
Your old school, and Bradford Metropolitan District Council do not have duplicates of your exam certificates. The only organisations that can replace them are the exam boards that awarded them.
Click here for Teachers Pay Rates.
Click here for Officers Pay Rates.