Special Needs Teaching Assistant
SCP 6 - actual salary £14,926.36 (pay award pending)
Fixed Term, Part Time
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed support assistant to work with a child in our school who has special needs. A background in SEN support would be desirable but is not essential as training will be available.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has experience working with children.
- Enjoys working with children and has a good understanding of their needs.
- Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Is enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a team.
- Has high expectations.
At St John’s, we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children
- An excellent working environment
- A supportive community
- A commitment to professional development
- A positive and caring Catholic school ethos within the Blessed Christopher Wharton Catholic Academy Trust
Applications can be made by contacting Megan Corley in the school office: Megan.Corley@sje.bcwcat.co.uk or via telephone: 01274 679030.
A visit to the school before applying is recommended as this will give you a chance to fully understand the role.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Wednesday 22nd November 2023
Please note all completed application forms must be posted/ emailed directly to the school. Only CES application forms will be accepted. Please contact the school for further information.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and additional relevant pre-employment checks.