Required for September 2022
Nurture Academies Trust are seeking to appoint a class teacher who will be based at Denholme Primary School in the first instance.
This post is particularly suitable for an Early Career Teacher.
We require a committed, enthusiastic teacher who can demonstrate that they have high expectations of our children. Denholme Primary School is a one form entry school with a Nursery, situated on the outskirts of Bradford. We are an inclusive school which is proud of our specialist provision for children with autism. As part of the Nurture Academies Trust we are working to bring communities in Bradford together through our schools working together.
We can offer:
- an experienced, friendly and supportive staff team.
- excellent professional development opportunities through the school, proven Early Career Teacher structured support and the Trust.
- a positive school ethos that celerates success.
Successful candidates will:
- have the highest expectations of our children and the enthusiasm to inspire them.
- be a creative classroom practitioner with the ability to reflect and move on in their practice.
- understand the need to nurture children and families so that children are 'Happy Learners and High Achievers'.
- be committed to the teaching profession and have the resilience to cope when faced with the pressures of the role.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01274 832123.
Closing date: Monday, 4th July 2022 (12 noon)
Interviews: w/c 11th July 2022
Denholme Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and the receipt of satisfactory references. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.