Full-time Class Teacher
(permanent, subject to completion of a successful probationary period of one term)
Starting in September 2022, this post is suitable for MPS (including ECTs) and UPS teachers
This is an exciting opportunity to join our forward-thinking, supportive and welcoming school. Low Ash is at the next exciting phase in its development having recently received a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating; this post offers the successful candidate a chance to work alongside teachers determined to improve standards further in a well-resourced and community-spirited two form entry primary school in North Bradford.
Our recent (November 2019) Ofsted Inspection graded all areas as ‘Good’ and states:
‘Parents and pupils are proud to be part of Low Ash Primary School.
Teachers have high expectations of pupils. Pupils respect each other. In the playground, pupils behave well and move around the school sensibly. In lessons, pupils are attentive and keen to learn. Pupils told me that learning is fun.’
You need to be:
- an effective practitioner who is reflective and able to consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- passionate about teaching and learning, forward-thinking, creative and innovative
- confident that you have the ability to further raise achievement for pupils at Low Ash
- a friendly and supportive staff team
- happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils with excellent attitudes to learning
- knowledgeable and experienced school leaders who praise people when things go well and support and advise if things don’t go as well as planned
Visits are warmly encouraged and have been scheduled at 4pm on the dates below. Please contact Mrs Sharon Giedrojt (School Business Manager) on 01274 582927 to book your place.
Tuesday 3rd May 2022
Wednesday 4th May 2022
Thursday 5th May 2022
Closing Date: Friday 6th May 2022 at 12.00pm
Shortlisting and contacting of successful applicants: w/c 9th May 2022
Interviews: w/c 16th May 2022
In line with the Immigration Act 2016, the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard.
For this role the post holder is required to meet the Advanced Threshold Level. For the Advanced Threshold Level the post holder should demonstrate they can:
- express themselves fluently and spontaneously at length effortlessly
- explain difficult concepts simply without hindering the natural smooth flow of language
- take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English in school
Low Ash Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.