The Governors, Staff and Parents of ‘The Lilycroft and St Edmund’s Nursery Schools’ Federation are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and capable Site Manager to join the teams in our exceptional, ‘outstanding’ schools.
As Site Manager you will work across 2 sites with responsibility for site maintenance and providing support to the leadership team in maintaining a safe and secure environment for our pupils and staff. You will need to be a team player, able to multi task effectively, motivate others and demonstrate a commitment to achieving the very best for the children and families of Bradford.
This is an important position across two nursery schools and a successful and fully integrated childcare business. Hours of work will be Monday – Thursday 10.15am – 18.30pm and Friday 10.45am – 18.30pm.
The successful applicant will have:
- Caretaking/site maintenance in a school or a similar environment
- Handyperson/relevant experience including knowledge/experience of joinery, plumbing, electrical and decorating repair procedures
- Good working knowledge of health, hygiene and safety procedures/checks
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A problem solving can-do attitude and a sense of humour
- Supervisory experience although training/support will be provided
- A genuine desire to be fully involved in the life of our schools and diverse communities
- Basic ICT skills
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to play a key role in our forward thinking, creative organisation, operating at the forefront of Early Years Education in the North of England
- Amazing children and families from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- A committed, friendly, diverse and welcoming staff and governor team
- Support with your continued professional development
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of the children and families of Bradford
If you are interested in this role, please call us to make an appointment to come and see our school. We will be delighted to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 14th January 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 17th January 2022
To Start: As soon as possible
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.