Pupil Support / Playleader
37 hours per week, term time plus 5 days.
Salary: Band 5 SCP 4-6
Permanent - Full Time
Margaret McMillan Primary School, a popular 3 form entry Primary school rated Good by Ofsted (Dec 2019). We are part of the Priestley Academy Trust. We are seeking to appoint a flexible and talented individual, who can support learning within the classroom and lead indoor and outdoor play activities before and after school and over the lunch period.
The successful applicants will:
- Hold a GCSE C+/ NVQ level 2 / HNC or equivalent in English and mathematics
- Be well organised, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Be passionate about young people and committed to providing the best experiences for their education.
- Enjoy working with a supportive and experienced leadership team and dedicated, friendly staff.
- Be part of a positive and supportive school community who put children at the heart of all we do.
Download an application form from our school website below;
For any other information contact the school office on 01274 495934 or Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure form the DBS. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. CVs are not accepted for this post.
Interviews: w/c 24th January 2022
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 24th January 2022. Applications after this time will not be considered.