The school was graded “Good” by Ofsted in July 2019
Learning Support Assistant – Temporary till August 2022
Band 5 (SCP 4 - 6 depending on experience)
Brackenhill Primary is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed member of staff to join our motivated and highly professional team.
The successful candidate will:
- actively support the ethos, educational vision, policies and direction of the school.
- have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- be enthusiastic and flexible.
- be creative and able to motivate all children.
- have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- have a willingness to cover classes using the teacher’s planning.
We can offer you:-
- friendly and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
- hardworking, supportive and welcoming colleagues who are committed to school improvement.
- the chance to further your career and professional development through wide ranging CPD.
- a school that is proud of the diverse community, which it serves.
- the opportunity to work with us to raise the quality of our teaching from good to outstanding.
Closing date: 12 noon, 26th November 2021
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to speak to a member of the SLT, please email: PAtoSLT@brackenhillprimary.co.uk
Alternatively, to apply, visit our vacancies page to download an application form.
Brackenhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check