Creative Arts Technician to work within the Art, Photography, Drama, Music and Food Technology faculties.
TTO (39 weeks) 37.5 hours per week
Exceptional school at the heart of Bradford
Ofsted Outstanding; placed in the top 40 nationally for Progress 8
Dixons Kings Academy opened in September 2011 and currently has over 800 students on roll. We are significantly over subscribed and our results continue to improve year on year.
Why choose Dixons Kings Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, diligence and civility and completely committed to our mission: to ensure everyone receives the support and care needed to become successful and lead a purposeful and happy life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
www.dixonska.com or call the academy on 01274 449706 and speak to Karen Summers, HR & Cover Manager, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.