Learning Support Assistant – Fixed Term 1 year
To commence 1st September 2021
Band 5 (SCP 4 - 6 depending on experience)
Brackenhill Primary is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed member of staff to join our motivated and highly professional team.
The successful candidate will:
- Actively support the ethos, educational vision, policies and direction of the school.
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- Be enthusiastic and flexible.
- Be creative and able to motivate all children.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
- Hardworking, supportive and welcoming colleagues who are committed to school improvement.
- The chance to further your career and professional development through wide ranging CPD.
- A school that is proud of the diverse community, which it serves.
- The opportunity to work with us to raise the quality of our teaching from good to outstanding.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 11th June 2021
Due to the current Covid 19 situation, there will not be an opportunity to look around our school however; we can offer the opportunity to speak to a member of the SLT with any questions.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to speak to a member of the SLT, please email: PAtoSLT@brackenhillprimary.co.uk
Alternatively, to apply, visit our vacancies page to download an application form.
Brackenhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check.