A Part Time Class Teacher for Upper KS2
1.5 days per week [Thursday AM, Friday All Day]
Start Date: September 2021
We aim to provide the best possible education for every child. We offer pupils a school life that is challenging, inspiring and supportive.
We are seeking an inspirational and exceptional teacher to teach in our Fabulous School.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working as a Class Teacher in Year 5/6.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Has a passion for teaching & learning
- Loves ‘the school life’
- Is a team player
- Has good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, talented children who have fun all the way to the end of year 6!
- A welcoming friendly village school, set in the heart of Bronte country
- A small but talented and supportive staff team
- High levels of governor and parental support
- A commitment to your professional development & promotion
- An innovative curriculum
Visits to School: Friday 28th May 2021 - PM [please call the School Office on 01535 642270 to arrange]
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 14th June 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Interviews and Observations: Monday 21st or Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.