MPS - Fixed Term - Full Time
Maternity Cover in Lower KS2
This postion is suitable for experienced or newly qualified teachers
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm for all aspects of school life and who is solution focused. In return we offer you the opportunity to help shape the future of children at Lilycroft Primary.
The right candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be keen to get 'stuck in'
- Have a growth mindset, keen to learn themselves
We promise to offer:
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow within the school and the Priestly Academy Trust.
- A secure, happy and positive environment.
Lilycroft Primary would like to appoint an enthusiastic, reflective and committed teacher.
The Lilycroft team are looking for the really special teachers. The ones who remember exactly why they chose this profession and can’t wait to inspire the next generation.
If you think that’s you, please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 16th April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post