EYFS Class Teachers x 2
To commence September 2021
Permanent Full Time Posts
Salary dependent upon experience
Brackenhill Primary is looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, creative, talented and dedicated EYFS Teachers to join our motivated and highly professional team.
The successful candidates will:
- Actively support the ethos, educational vision, policies and direction of the school
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Have a good working knowledge of teaching and learning including active, independent learning
- Be enthusiastic and flexible
- Be creative and able to motivate all children
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
We can offer you:
- Friendly children who are keen to learn
- Hardworking, supportive and welcoming colleagues who are committed to school improvement
- A school that is proud of the diverse community which it serves
- An outstanding EYFS Leader
- A bespoke CPD programme
- A strong leadership team who are committed to helping you develop
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 15th April 2021
Due to the current Covid 19 situation, there will not be an opportunity to look around our school however you can arrange a chat with a member of SLT.
To arrange an appointment please contact Trudy Powell on 01274 578286 or email email@example.com
The Job Description & Personal Specification are attached. All other recruitment documents including an application form can be found on the school website at the following link: Vacancy Page
Brackenhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check.