Class Teacher (KS1)
Temporary post to cover maternity
Required as soon as possible
This is a split teaching role:
Full class teaching responsibility for a year 1 class (0.6)
Providing learning interventions for targeted pupil support (0.4), also in KS1.
Hoyle Court Primary School is a good school situated in the Baildon area of our city. Our modern school building is well resourced and maintains high levels of staffing and support for pupils.
We are seeking a dynamic teacher, who will share our vision, passion and enthusiasm for learning. What is important is your commitment to delivering the best for our pupils and your exemplary practice in the classroom.
- Ambitious for our children
- A caring and supportive leadership team
- A professional and lively team
- Proud of our pupils who are cheerful, confident and enthusiastic
- Supported by enthusiastic governors with a clear vision for the school
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning
- Well organised and motivated with high expectations
- A team player with vision and creativity who is able to motivate pupils
- A person who strives for excellence, has high expectations and enjoys school life
- Committed to inclusion
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed - please contact Mrs Renton, our School Administrator to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 9am, 12th April 2021
Interview Date: 16th April 2021
Hoyle Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.