CLASS TEACHER + TLR 2a Curriculum Responsibility
Required for January 2021
Full Time, Permanent, MPS
The opportunity has arisen for Silsden Primary School to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed class teacher to join our Leadership teaching team. You will be joining our school at an exciting time, as we continue to amalgamate our operation over two adjacent sites, transform our curriculum offer and prepare to move into our brand-new school in September 2021.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice and has high expectations of pupils and others
- Can demonstrate that children have made very good progress as a result of their teaching.
- Has raw leadership potential and wishes to begin their school leadership journey
- Is an excellent and dedicated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Has ambition and is dedicated to supporting all children to thrive in learning.
We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive team of staff and the opportunity to work alongside colleagues in a three-form entry school.
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success; enthusiastic and happy children
- Dedicated leadership and management time and leadership CPD opportunities
- A welcoming and friendly school with strong home/school partnerships
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally with a coaching and mentoring programme for all teachers using IRIS lesson reflection technology
Please read the attached letter for more information.
All applicants are strongly recommended to visit the school – please contact our school office on 01535 210666 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 19th October 2020
Interviews: Friday 23rd October 2020
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.