Outstanding KS2 Class Teacher
Required from January 2021 (or sooner)
Permanent, Full time
The Governors of St. Mary’s and St. Peter’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our strong and committed team.
Our school is a multiracial inner-city Catholic school with wonderful children who come from various countries and cultures. Our school community is a happy, integrated and safe environment where all are valued and supported.
We can offer you:
- Happy confident children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A commitment to your professional development and work life balance
- A welcoming, caring and engaged school community
- Enthusiastic and supportive Governors
We wish to appoint an outstanding teacher who:
- Is an inspirational classroom practitioner with experience teaching in KS2
- Is committed to school development
- Has the ability to make a real difference
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed, please contact Helen Spafford on: 01274 773977 to arrange a convenient appointment.
Application packs are available by emailing email@example.com or via the school website www.stmarys-stpeters.co.uk
Completed applications to be returned to the Headteacher - Mrs. Michelle Khambhaita
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 12th October 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 12th October 2020
Interview Dates: 15th October 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post