Teaching Assistant (Key Stage One)
Required as soon as possible
Pay Scale: Band 5
The Governing Body at Miriam Lord Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our school; this is a permanent post. We are a two-form entry primary based in Manningham in Bradford. We are extremely proud of our achievements and are now looking for candidates who have the drive and relevant skills to build on our successes and improve outcomes for all.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong classroom practitioner who is committed to raising standards and promoting a breadth and depth in learning throughout the school curriculum.
- Have high expectations of pupils and a commitment to promoting the strongest levels of care, guidance and support for pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Show a commitment to building children’s learning power and developing their character.
We can offer you:
- Strong support from an experienced team of leaders and governors.
- A stimulating learning environment that promotes innovation and creativity.
- A genuine commitment to establishing a healthy work-life balance.
Due to COVID-19 our school is currently closed and visits to the school are not encouraged due to social distancing guidelines; we apologise for this. Prospective candidates can direct any questions or queries to Bryan Harrison (Headteacher) at: email@example.com
Please download an application pack and all other relevant documents from Prospects Online. At Miriam Lord Primary School we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and therefore these posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 18th September 2020
Shortlisting: Friday 18th September 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed
At Miriam Lord Primary School we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and therefore these posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.