Permanent - 3 roles starting September 2020
1 x 5 hours per week all year round (7am to 8am Monday to Friday)
2 x 15 hours per week all year round (3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday)
Band 3 – SCP 2 (£9.18 p/h)
We have vacancies for three cleaners to join the team at Co-op Academy Princeville. You may work across two buildings on the same site.
We are looking for people who:
- Care about delivering the very best for all our children
- Are committed and hard-working
- Have an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Previous experience of professional cleaning is desirable but full training will be given
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety requirements in relation to cleaning
What we offer:
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Princeville
- An effective and supportive team to work within
- Modern buildings and incredible learning environments
Please state on your application form which post you are applying for
Closing date: 9am, Monday 3rd August 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 18th August 2020
Co-op Academy Princeville is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and a medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.