Permanent - Full Time
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join our well-established team
The Governors of Russell Hall Primary School seek to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and outstanding leader with the knowledge, stamina and vision to assist us building on our successes to date.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who has the ability to:
- Promote high expectations for pupil progress and attainment
- Lead, challenge and support an enthusiastic and motivated team using their own excellent teaching background.
- Support creative and innovative approaches to school improvement
- Take a strategic role in curriculum development
- Have drive, energy, resilience and a sense of humour
We are able to offer you the opportunity to:
- The opportunity to work with pupils “who are engaged and enthusiastic. They want to do well and value their learning opportunities.” (Ofsted, March 2020)
- The opportunity to play an important role in the future development of our school
- Lead a team of staff and governors who are knowledgeable and supportive
- A commitment to your continued professional development and wellbeing
- Apply via prospects online/school office
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 6th July 2020
Shortlisting Tuesday 7th July 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 15th July 2020 and Thursday 16th July 2020
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.