Teaching Assistants x 2
Band 5, SCP 4-6 depending on experience
Fixed Term - Full Time
Sandal Primary School is seeking to appoint an ambitious, experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our highly-motivated and outstanding team in September 2020.
We are looking for:
- A successful Teaching Assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
- An innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of school life;
- A Teaching Assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire students;
- A proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism;
- Confidence in working independently with small groups of students and with children 1 to 1.
- You will need to be creative, understand how early years children learn and be able to form excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 3rd July 2020
Interviews: wekk commencing 13th July 2020
Probationary terms are attached to permanent posts
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.