Cottingley Village Primary School is an inclusive, popular, friendly school on the outskirts of Bradford. It has a forward thinking, dedicated and mutually supportive team which offers high standards of behaviour and relationships at all levels.
The school wishes to appoint a dedicated and motivated member of site staff who will work effectively with our already established and highly effective school team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is organised and motivated to develop school premises and grounds
- Is committed to maintain a safe, secure, well operated and clean environment and the ability to hold staff to account.
- Has a hands on in their approach to carrying out their duties with the required level of attention to detail.
- Ensures accurate and up to date recording and repairs/resolves issues.
- Is methodical and organised in their approach, undertaking all Health and Safety tasks, ensuring the school is fully compliant with all Health and Safety legislation.
- Is very good at managing workload and prioritising tasks effectively.
- Is driven and is enthusiastic, working to be the best of their ability and acts positively on quality feedback/ self-reflection.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills which contribute positively to an effective team.
- Has the ability to inspire, engage and motivate.
We can offer:
- A securely good school with high aspirations and a drive to be the best.
- A chance to make a real difference to every child’s learning.
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils with a thirst for new learning experiences.
- Positive, supportive opportunities for your professional development.
- A friendly and highly effective team committed to school improvement and collegiate working.
For further information please contact the school on: 01274 567545
C.V.’s will not be considered.
Visits to the school are usually warmly recommended. Unfortunately, this is not possible during the current crisis. However, if we can help in anyway please do contact the school.
Closing date: Tuesday 30th June 2020. Please note invite to interviews will be sent out to the shortlisted candidates on Thursday 2nd July 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 7th July 2020
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING CHILDREN’S WELFARE. ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.