Progress Tutor Non Teaching x 2
Contract type: 37.5 hours per week
Contract term: Permanent, Term time only plus 10 days
Salary: Pt 26-29
Dixons Sixth Form Academy opened in September 2019 with 360 students and will rise to its full capacity of 880 students in September 2021.
Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
For further information visit www.dixons6a.com or you can email Kirsty Dwyer on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role further.
Please apply using the link below:
Closing Date: Midnight, 14th June 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post