Salary: £24,373 to £26,298
Permanent - Full Time
Inspire their remarkable with us
‘Pupils demonstrate exemplary attitudes to learning, to staff and to each other. Pupils show high levels of concentration, productivity and engagement. They enjoy working hard and trying their best.’ Ofsted, Outstanding 2019
Feversham Primary Academy is a very special learning environment that provides a happy, caring community where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their goals. Our children are keen to learn, are well behaved and want to achieve their best.
We are popular locally in our BD3 community and we are within commutable distance of Wakefield, Leeds and Keighley and close to the M1 and M62 motorways. Ofsted in April 2019 judged us to be an outstanding Academy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher who is committed to the development of our children and our school. You will be driven, creative and energetic in your teaching and have the confidence to 'have a go' at anything new to improve the learning in your class.
We need teachers who are creative, fun-loving and experimental, who will be dedicated to our school and our children. We want highly motivated and determined teachers who will make a real difference.
Our staff have benefited from our collaborative work with our other AET ‘northern cluster’ of schools and we will challenge and support you with your career goals while you are part of the ‘Feversham Primary’ family.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant Academy community.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 12th February 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduateshttps://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.