Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher (YR3)
M1 - UPS3, Permanent – Full time
Required from Easter or September 2020
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, passionate and well-qualified KS2 Teacher to join us in Year 3. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational teacher with the ability to encourage our nurturing learning environment. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a proven record of excellent classroom practice
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Be dedicated to school improvement
Sandal Primary School and Nursery is a school dedicated to providing the best to all its children and staff. Situated on the edge of Baildon Moor, the grounds, building and surrounding area offer great opportunities for creative and outdoor learning.
We can offer:
- A happy, friendly, welcoming school
- Well behaved, motivated pupils who can learn together in a harmonious and friendly school community
- An opportunity to work in a school where there is a commitment to your professional development
- Supportive staff and parents
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Probationary terms are attached to permanent posts
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 21st February 2020
Interviews: week commencing 24th February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.