Learning Support Assistant working one to one SEN support
32.5 hours per week, term time only
(8.30am - 3.30pm with 30 minutes lunch): Band 5
Fixed term till August 2020
We are able to offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children from a truly diverse background
- Children who want to learn and attain through a rich curriculum
- A real commitment to your professional development
- A school at the heart of the local community
- Training opportunities though weekly CPD sessions
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- A specialist within the field of Autism
- Committed to accelerating pupil progress through the whole curriculum
- Prioritising learning around the needs of the child
- Enthusiastic, dedicated & hardworking
- Willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
Closing Date: 15th January 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 20th January 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.