Class Teacher for Key Stage 1, Wellington Primary
Class Teacher for Key Stage 1
Required from September 2019
Fixed Term for 1 year to cover maternity leave
Main Pay Scale (MPS) 1 - 6
The Governors at Wellington Primary School are seeking to appoint a committed, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher.
The successful applicant should:
- Be a qualified teacher who can show a commitment to their own learning
- Be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of attainment and progress
- Be creative and have the ability to engage, enthuse and stimulate children
- Be committed to offering the very highest standards to our pupils and community
- Have high expectations of pupils’ attainment and behavior
- A welcoming and harmonious community where all pupils and staff are valued.
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, supported by Governors and parents
- Enthusiastic, confident and well behaved children
- Excellent support for NQT
- An opportunity to further your professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office on 01274 774446 to arrange an appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 10th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post