Headteacher, St Paul's CE Primary School
Group 2 School. Salary Range L17 – L21
Start date January 2020
‘’To nurture and promote achievement for all within a caring Christian environment’’
St Paul’s C of E Primary School is a popular one form entry VA school set in the suburbs of Bradford. We share a site with St Paul’s church and we are well established within the parish and local community. Our pupils are kind, polite and hard working. Our staff team are dedicated, talented and committed to delivering a diverse, innovative and balanced curriculum in a Christian environment. The school was rated Good at the last Ofsted inspection and Outstanding in the most recent SIAMS inspection.
Pending the retirement of our current Headteacher, we are looking to recruit an outstanding individual and inspirational leader to take the school to the next level and build on our existing work with pupils, parents and church together with the local community.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:-
- Will build on our strengths and successes to lead us to ‘outstanding’
- Is a natural leader with creativity, drive and compassion
- Has a track record of outstanding leadership and experience of all aspects of school management including the curriculum, data and finance
- Is someone who relishes the opportunities for collaboration with the church and local community
- Is committed to their own professional and spiritual development as well as for pupils and staff
In return we can offer:-
- A happy, friendly welcoming school where all are committed to providing the best opportunities and outcomes for our pupils
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn
- A supportive, challenging and forward thinking Governing Body
- An outstanding team of professionals who are dedicated and motivated
- A church community and parents who are involved, positive and very supportive
- A commitment to your own continuing professional development
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01274 679183 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 9th June 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 13th June 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 2nd July and Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post