Assistant Headteacher, Newhall Park Primary School
Salary range: L4 – L7 (£43,034 - £46,430)
Full time, permanent, required for Easter 2019
Newhall Park Primary School is seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated professional to the role of Assistant Headteacher.
The successful candidate will be a member of our Senior Leadership Team and have the ability to lead on whole school initiatives.
We are an inclusive primary school that strives to provide a first class education for our children within a caring and supportive environment. We believe in providing all children with every opportunity to fulfil their potential and are committed to providing a range of opportunities to enrich children’s learning.
The school is at the heart of the community with a strong reputation in the local area. Our motto “Succeeding Together” is at the core of our school culture and ensures that staff, pupils, parents, governors and the wider community work together in partnership.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A committed and outstanding classroom practitioner, with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- An innovative, inspirational and strategic leader with a vision for excellence and a belief that all children have the potential to succeed
- Dedicated to the school’s commitment to inclusion and achievement for all
- A person who models and demands high expectations in all areas of the school from pupils and staff alike and who can lead and manage the work of others with vision, energy and sensitivity
- An excellent communicator and team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to motivate and inspire staff, pupils and key stakeholders
- Committed to their own and others’ professional development
We have a dedicated, passionate and caring staff team and a supportive and committed governing body. We can offer you a fantastic attractive working environment, leadership coaching to develop/enhance your skills in leading learning and extensive CPD opportunities.
The role will involve a combination of both a teaching commitment and leadership responsibility. Specific responsibilities will be assigned to the successful candidate dependent upon individual strengths.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the further development of the school on its journey to outstanding. If you think this is the prospect you have been looking for, we would warmly encourage you to come for a visit to see our school at work.
To arrange a visit and to request an application pack, please contact Nicola Mason, Business Manager on 01274 778577 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 30th January 2019
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post