English TLR /KS2 Teacher, Cottingley Village Primary School
Required for September 2019
TLR 2a for English and Key Stage 2 Teacher
Cottingley Village Primary School is an inclusive, popular, friendly school on the outskirts of Bradford. We are a forward thinking, dedicated and mutually supportive team. Our school has really high standards of behaviour and relationships at all levels.
The school wishes to appoint a dedicated and motivated member of staff who is looking to develop their career into a position of strong middle leadership. The successful candidate will work effectively with our already established and highly effective teaching team and senior leadership team to monitor and evaluate the quality of the English curriculum.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers/middle leaders.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with quality experience of working across the primary age range and who excels in English and has the ability to inspire, engage and motivate pupils.
- A proven track record of positive impact and engagement from pupils and colleagues.
- A proven track record of being able to build and sustain strong relationships with colleagues, even in difficult situations.
- A detailed and precise understanding of quality learning, the National Curriculum and how to develop and extend learning opportunities beyond this.
- A detailed understanding and use of data and assessment outcomes to challenge and hold colleagues to account and ensure that actions enhance pupil progress.
- The ability to develop and intertwine quality learning experiences through a theme approach to raise standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- A drive and enthusiasm to be the best they can by acting on quality feedback and self-reflection.
- Creativity, is organised and willing to take risks and think outside the box.
We can offer:
- A securely good school with high aspirations and a drive to excel.
- A senior leadership team that invests in its human resource.
- A chance to make a real difference to every child’s learning.
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils with a thirst for new learning experiences.
- Positive, supportive opportunities for your professional development.
- An amazing team committed to school improvement and collegiate working.
For further information please contact the school on: 01274 567545.
Visits to the school are warmly recommended prior to application.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 23rd May 2019
Please note that due to the quick turnaround of closing date to interview all candidates will be contacted by phone/text and followed up via email on Thursday afternoon.
Interviews: Thursday 6th June 2019.
Successful candidates will only be interviewed if their observation is successful.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING CHILDREN’S WELFARE. ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK.Apply now