Class Teacher KS2, Cottingley Village Primary School
Required for September 2019
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Cottingley Village Primary School is an inclusive, popular, friendly school on the outskirts of Bradford. It has a forward thinking, dedicated and mutually supportive team which offers high standards of behaviour and relationships at all levels.
The school wishes to appoint a dedicated and motivated member of staff who will work effectively with our already established and highly effective teaching team.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who has:
- The potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner with experience of working in a primary school between Y1-6 and is considered at least a good teacher currently.
- Quality experience of working in KS2.
- A detailed understanding and use of data and assessment outcomes to enhance pupil progress.
- The ability to develop and intertwine quality learning experiences through a theme approach to raise standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- A drive and enthusiasm to be the best they can by acting on quality feedback and self-reflection.
- Creativity, is organised and willing to take risks and think outside the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which contribute positively to an effective team.
- The ability to inspire, engage and motivate pupils.
- An in-depth understanding of how children learn most effectively.
We can offer:
- A securely good school with high aspirations and a drive to be the best.
- A chance to make a real difference to every child’s learning.
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils with a thirst for new learning experiences.
- Positive, supportive opportunities for your professional development.
- A great team committed to school improvement and collegiate working.
For further information please contact the school on: 01274 567545.
Visits to the school are warmly recommended prior to application.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing Date: 9am, Thursday 23rd May 2019
Please note that due to the quick turnaround of closing date to interview all candidates will be contacted by phone/text and followed up via email on Thursday afternoon.
Interviews: Tuesday 4th June 2019
Successful candidates will only be interviewed if their observation is successful.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING CHILDREN’S WELFARE. ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK.