Who do we support:
At Prospects we work with small businesses to advertise and help fill their vacancies with the best possible candidates.
Advertise with Prospects Online
- Our large candidate database covers both local and national areas, and has active candidates looking to fulfil a wide range of jobs and careers. Candidates receive notifications for the job types they have selected, so as soon as your advert is live, those candidates are alerted to the new posting.
- All job vacancies are also posted on our popular social media platforms, including Twitter and Facebook. This is included in the cost of your advert and helps to reach an even wider audience and giving you great value for money.
- Our new website has a full online application process, allowing candidates to prepopulate their application information online, speeding up the process and enabling them to apply for vacancies in just a few clicks.
- You have new options when uploading your adverts, with more control over the layout and design of your advert, including the ability to upload multiple accompanying documents and images, and new featured advert opportunities.
- There are no deadlines for adverts, with just a 48 hour turnaround time to be live on the website and there is a new online payment feature. Our new online calculator offers transparency and shows your advertising costs as you select your advert options.
- With the new website, you can have multiple user accounts to manage your online adverts and you will be able to amend and make changes to your adverts and have access to reports for your business.
- There is a new downloadable PDF summary of live adverts which you can print and display in your staff areas.
For further information on advertising with Prospects Online, please contact the team on 01274 435420/5419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PACT HR offer tailored recruitment packages to fill your leadership and management roles, helping you to objectively select the most competent and suitable people through assessing not only skills and experience but also behaviours and values.
- design and create professional advertising packs that showcase all your organisation has to offer to a large candidate database both locally and nationally
- offer expert advice on selection methods
- design and facilitate assessment centres and interviews
- arrange interviews and manage the recruitment correspondence
Bespoke Recruitment and Selection Services
Working with our HR specialists gives employers access to a comprehensive range of professional services, enabling you to attract, assess and select the best people at all levels. Our HR teams work with your leadership team to provide strategic support, helping to shape your future workforce.
We can help you with all recruitment consultancy services, such as:
- Job Profiling – creating job descriptions and person specifications
- Determining your selection criteria and assessment methods
- Succession planning
- Department restructures
Disclosure and Barring Checks (DBS)
Pre-Employment Checks -Our HR Vetting Team can process your Disclosure & Barring Check applications (DBS), ISA Barred List checks and QTS (formerly GTC) checks for you. Please visit our DBS information pages on www.pact-hr.co.uk.
Safer Recruitment Training
Our team includes NCSL – trained Safer Recruitment trainers and we work in partnership with Child Protection experts to offer training on essential safer recruitment practices. The DCSF led training provides valuable information on a safer organisational culture, and advice and guidance to strengthen safeguards against employing unsuitable people.
Full details and costs of the above programmes are available from PACT HR, 01274 436644 email@example.com.