Hours : 30 hours per week, Term time only
Fixed Term: One Year
Salary Band: Level 1/2 - Dependent on experience and qualifications
Closing Date: Friday 13th September 2019
Interviews: To be held Monday 16th September 2019
Our Governing Body are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed person to join our Teaching Assistant team. The role will involve supporting learning in the classroom as well as one to one and small group learning and support for children with special educational needs.
The role would suit someone who is considering a career in teaching.
The Successful applicants will need:
- High standards of English and Maths (minimum GCSE ‘C’ grade or equivalent).Please note this is an essential part of the criteria and we are unable to consider your application if you do not fulfil this requirement
- A calm and caring nature
- A flexible approach and the ability to use their initiative
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- A sense of humour
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, supported by Governors and parent
- Enthusiastic, confident and well behaved children
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution to our ongoing improvements
- An opportunity to further your professional development
- An opportunity to work in a school that is going places
For more information please visit www.blakehillprimary.co.uk or call Tina Denham – School Business Manager on 01274 414355.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.
Seconds have passed! What are you waiting for?