- Hours: 32.5
- Temporary July 2020, 32.50 hours, Salary Band 5, SCP 4-6
- To start as soon as possible
- Closing Date: Thursday 19 September 2019 (12 noon).
Girlington Primary School is a warm and friendly school at the heart of the community. Our children and staff are passionate about learning, with very supportive parents, carers and governors. We have an Additionally Resourced Centre (ARC) for Deaf pupils which provides outstanding teaching and learning for Deaf pupils from across the district.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
The successful applicants will:
- Have a minimum of grade C in maths and English GCSE
- Be calm, patient, caring and a good communicator
- Enjoy working with children and be interested in meeting their needs
- Be able to work as part of and contribute effectively to the school team
- Show resilience and compassion for children who may display challenging behaviour / social emotional mental health needs
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, supported by Governors and parents
- Enthusiastic, confident and well behaved children
- An opportunity to make a difference
- A positive and caring school environment
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit and meet the Headteacher who will show you around school.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online only for this post.
Please ensure you read the application and check you meet the criteria before completing an application.
Applications and further details are available via www.prospectsonline.co.uk
In line with the immigration Act 2016; the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS check required for this post.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.
Seconds have passed! What are you waiting for?