- Special Needs Teaching Assistants required to start ASAP
- 1 X 32.5 hours per week term time only, plus 5 training days
- 1 X 26 hours per week term time only, plus 5 training days
- Starting Salary: Band 5 SCP 4 – 6 (Depending on experience)
- Permanent (with an initial probationary period)
- Tour of School: Monday 16th September 2019 at 8.30am please book this with the office
- Closing date: Friday 20th September 2019 at 12 noon
- Interviews: Tuesday 1st October 2019
To meet the increasing demand for SEND provision within Bradford, Co-op Academy Delius has opened an additional site in September 2019.
All applicants must be willing to work at either site but will be based at one site in the first instance: Barkerend Rd (BD3) or at Princeville Street (BD7).
Co-op Academy Delius is a high achieving friendly academy for pupils from 2-11 years with a range of complex educational and medical needs. More details about the school are available at: https://deliusspecialschool.co.uk/
Co-op Academy Delius is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, we expect employees to share, practice and promote this commitment. The successful candidate must have good references and an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and a medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
This role is customer facing and therefore in line with the Immigration Act 2016; all applicants must be able to demonstrate fluency of the English Language to the level defined in the job description.
Candidates invited for interview will be expected to complete several tasks; be observed in the classroom and be interviewed, in order to recruit staff of the highest professional quality.
Interested candidates are requested to request an application form from Claire Hogg at: email@example.com or on 01274 666472