Co-op Academy Delius is a high achieving friendly academy for pupils from 2-11 years with a range of complex educational and medical needs. More details about the school are available at: https://deliusspecialschool.co.uk/
Are you an exceptional assistant head teacher who can lead school improvement? You must be able to:
- develop excellent provision for our wonderful pupils and their families
- lead our committed staff team
- work effectively with our governors and multi-disciplinary colleagues
- be highly motivated, enthusiastic, skilled and solution focused
- have a good track record of raising standards and curriculum leadership
- be committed to developing positive behaviour
- be an exceptional leader and be able to get the best out of others
- drive school improvement, relishing the challenge of creating our future
- lead on maintaining excellent standards in progress, achievement and assessment
Interested candidates are requested to request an application form from Claire Hogg at: email@example.com or on 01274 666472. Visits to the school are essential, please contact Claire Hogg on the above number or email to book a visit.
Visits to the school are on: Tuesday 10th September 2019 at 8.30am
Closing date for application is: 16.09.19 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: w/c 16.09.19
Interview date: 25.09.19
This role is customer facing and therefore in line with the Immigration Act 2016; all applicants must be able to demonstrate fluency of the English Language to the level defined in the job description.
Co-op Academy Delius is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, we expect employees to share, practice and promote this commitment. The successful candidate must have good references and an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and a medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.