- Dates: ASAP
- Location: Bradford
- Contract type: Full time TTO
- Contract term: Permanent
- Salary: Level 1, SCP 13 (actual salary £14,597.44)
- Closing date for applications: Friday 13 September 2019 (12 noon)
- Interviews / selection: w/c 16 September 2019
Dixons Kings Academy opened in September 2011 and currently has over 800 students on roll. We are significantly over subscribed
and our results continue to improve year on year.
Why choose Dixons Kings Academy?
Consistent behaviour and expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Weekly coaching for all staff
- Exceptionally visible and supportive senior leadership team
- Minimal meetings after school
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, diligence and civility and completely committed to our mission: to
ensure everyone receives the support and care needed to become successful and lead a purposeful and happy life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to
making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonska.com or call the academy on 01274 449706 and speak to Karen Summers, HR & Cover Manager, to discuss the role
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonska.com/join/jobs. Applications should be returned to Karen Summers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.