Required as soon as possible
Hours: 22 hours 20 minutes per week
Salary Band: Band 3, Point 2 (£17,711 full time equivalent)
(fixed term contract to 31st August 2020 in the first instance)
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 24th September at 12.30pm.
The children, staff and Governing Body of this successful, friendly and popular school are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to work with our Key Stage 1 children in the first instance
The person we are looking for must have:
- The ability to work as part of a team and use their own initiative
- A commitment to helping each child fulfil their potential
- Good communication and ICT skills
- A good sense of humour and enjoy working with children
- A calm, positive and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and be self motivated with high expectations
- The ability to liaise with external agencies
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent e.g. Adult Literacy/Numeracy at level 1.
- To have a good understanding of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum
- An awareness of safeguarding issues
- A commitment to the full life and ethos of a Church School
We warmly recommend that you visit our school. Please contact Mrs Pam Cryer on 01274 678386 or email: email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS checks.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.
Seconds have passed! What are you waiting for?