Pay level LSA Band 5/6 depending upon experience. (Actual pay / £19,370 - £22,160)
37 hours per week in total, term time only
Hours of work – Mon to Thurs 8.45am to 5pm / Fri 9am to 4.45pm (Lunch 45 mins)
The post is to start as soon as possible. To the right candidate we can offer some flexibility to the timings and hours.
We are looking for an Office Administrator who is enthusiastic and a highly motivated individual who can help to provide a quality professional, flexible and proficient admin service alongside our current experience staff.
Eldwick Primary is a thriving 2.5 form primary school with nursery. Our school is relentless in its provision of an education that unlocks passions, realises potential, nurtures a love of learning and lays the foundations for effective citizenship. Located in Bingley and set in outstanding grounds, our school is recognised for its creative, innovative and forward looking curriculum.
The successful candidate working at our ambitious school can expect:
- A supportive working environment where your contribution will be valued.
- A school with a strong commitment to career development for all staff and where talented staff can thrive.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience of administrative systems.
- Possess high organisational skills, attention to detail and above all the correct attitude and ethos to work as part of an energetic and fast-paced team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills using a wide range of ICT programs.
- Have the ability to build relationships quickly and to interact in a pleasant and professional manner with staff, parents, visitors etc.
- Be a positive, self-motivated, cheerful and caring role model.
- Be able to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children.
- Assist in efficiently processing orders, deliveries and undertake any other administration, as directed.
- Be willing to participate in appropriate training.
Closing Date: 3:30pm, Wednesday 28th February 2024
Interviews: Monday 4th March 2024
The school has adopted the principles of Safer Recruitment and will safeguard and promote the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to do the same. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. Eldwick Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.