Salary: L16 - L20 (£68,400 - £75,331)
Required for 1 September 2024
The Governing Body of Bankfoot Primary School is seeking to appoint a transformational leader for the post of Headteacher.
We are a popular, caring and vibrant one form entry community school, which is well-subscribed. We seek to appoint a Headteacher who can embrace the challenges that lay ahead and who will build on current good practice.
We seek a Leader who:
- Has a commitment to maintaining and developing the vision and values of the school
- Has held a leadership role within education
- Is a committed leader who can motivate and manage all stakeholders, effectively shaping and delivering the strategic plan
- Can consolidate good practice and be ambitious for continuous improvement
- Continues to nurture and effectively challenge our staff to deliver a high quality education for all our children
- Embraces and engages our richly diverse community, bringing us together in a collaborative, positive environment underpinned by our shared values
- Is able to bring the curriculum to life in a vibrant and exciting way
- Maintains the strong partnership that exists between the Governing Body and the Senior Leadership Team
In return, we offer:
- A strong, dedicated and diverse team who work well together
- A commitment to your continuous professional development
- A well informed and supportive Governing Body
Please contact our current Headteacher, Mrs Juliet Wright on 01274 732068 or at email@example.com to arrange a tour.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 1st March 2024
Shortlisting Date: Monday 4th March 2024
Selection Interviews: Thursday 14th and Friday 15th March 2024
The school prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and abides by Safer Recruitment Practices. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An online search will be carried out at shortlisting. All other Pre-employment checks including a DBS check,will be completed during the recruitment process.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.