L18 – L24 (£71,729 - £83,081)
Location: Hollingwood Primary School, Bradford
Autumn 2024 (or earlier dependent on availability)
Are you committed to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils?
Are you a supportive and encouraging leader that can motivate a highly skilled staff team?
We are looking for a Headteacher to join our team from September 2024. The successful candidate will have met the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Pennine Academies Yorkshire Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and colleagues and expects all staff to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to related online content checks, in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023.
The successful candidate would:
- Be committed to ensuring our pupils have an exciting and engaging learning experience
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire their colleagues, pupils and the wider school community
- Be an experienced school leader who can evidence implementation of successful school development
- Be committed to working with other trust schools to drive school improvement and share best practices
We can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled and supportive board of trustees and central team
- Support from an experienced and dedicated senior leadership team
- A welcoming staff team who work together to promote high expectations and achievement for all
What Ofsted say (September 2022):
- This is a good school
- ‘Pupils love coming to this welcoming school’
- There is a cohesive and reflective leadership team who share an ambitious vision of high-quality education to all pupils.
- The teaching of mathematics is strong.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. To arrange an appointment or for any further information please ring the Operations Manager, Eloise Nudd, on 07506 148644 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 19th February 2024
Pennine Academies Yorkshire (PAY) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students. We expect all staff, volunteers and agency staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.