Key Stage 2 Teacher
Pay Scale: MPS1 - UPS3
St John’s are looking to appoint for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our thriving school. This will be a full-time class-based role with an additional subject responsibility. This role will begin September 2024.
We are fully committed to staff and pupil wellbeing. BCWCAT provide varied opportunities for CPD and excellent cross school collaboration.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to the Catholic faith and mission of our School.
- An outstanding teacher with a track record of raising standards of teaching and learning, leading to improved achievement and attainment.
- A teacher with a clear vision, focused on raising achievements and standards through a wide variety of teaching and learning experiences.
- Have high expectations of themselves, colleagues and pupils and is unrelenting in the pursuit of excellence.
- Has a thorough understanding of how assessment data can be used to bring about improved opportunities for children.
- Positive, kind and have a good sense of humour.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to make a difference and grow as both a teacher and leader.
- A dynamic Catholic ethos which is integral to the life of the school.
- Dedicated, hardworking, and skilled staff team.
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn.
- Strong professional development.
- An established partnership with the parents, church, and wider community.
Visits are encouraged and we would love to welcome you to the school for a visit so we can show you how wonderful and unique our school is – not just through our website www.stjohntheevangelistrc.co.uk
To arrange a visit, please contact Megan Corley in the school office on 01274 679030 or email the school via Megan.Corley@sje.bcwcat.co.uk
If you wish to apply, please do so by completing the Catholic Education Service application form, which is available on our school website and via the school office- Megan.Corley@sje.bcwcat.co.uk
If you have any questions or want a chat about the teaching role, please contact ben.lavin@BCWCAT.co.uk
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 26th February 2024
Shortlisting: Tuesday 27th February 2024
Observations: w/b- 4th March 2024
Interviews: Friday 8th March 2024