We grow together, we learn together, we achieve together.
Woodlesford Primary School, Church Street, Woodlesford, Leeds, LS26 8RD
Pay Range: L18-24 (£71,729 - £82,257)
Start Date: September 2024
Our new Headteacher will be welcoming, approachable and be able to demonstrate academic strength, whilst ensuring that all children feel cared for, supported, and nurtured.
Woodlesford has a vibrant atmosphere where our children thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment. We are looking for a strong leader who will have a passion for the school and recognises the important interplay between community, school, and positive outcomes for children. We want you to build on the success of our school sensitively weaving together stability and an ambition for continual improvement.
Important qualities in our new leader are:
- An inspiring communicator who motivates staff, pupils, parents, governors, and community.
- Nurturing whilst setting high expectations, creating a positive culture for the holistic development of all children.
- Proven track record in building a close and productive partnership with parents and the wider community.
- A pro-active leader who can develop and motivate a high performing team committed to their own professional journey.
- Energetic and creative to drive evidence-based learning innovation, recognising and maintaining existing practices that are working effectively.
- Committed to equity and inclusion recognising the excitingly diverse world children will be part of.
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, well behaved, and motivated pupils who are kind and caring.
- Supportive parents who want to be partners in their children's education.
- An effective, committed, and driven team.
- A supportive and proactive governing body.
- A commitment to support you and your professional development.
For more information, please look on our website: Welcome to Woodlesford Primary School - Home
If you would like an informal discussion about the role please contact the chair of governors – firstname.lastname@example.org
You are warmly invited to visit our school and are welcome to come and find out more about us on:
7th February 2024
8th February 2024
20th February 2024
Please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
The closing date for applications is: 22nd February 2024
Shortlisting will take place on: 29th February 2024
Assessments and interviews will take place on: 11th & 12th March 2024
To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlesford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. If shortlisted, you will be required to disclose relevant information regarding criminal history and an on-line search will be conducted. This includes only information publicly available on-line.
We passionately believe that a diverse workforce where everyone feels welcomed and valued will be a better place for children and our staff. We want a staff body which reflects the population of Leeds and understand the benefits this will bring.