Year 2 Class Teacher
Two terms Fixed Term Contract, Holybrook Primary School
Starting January 2024 or ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a class teacher to join Holybrook Primary School.
Holybrook Primary School is a happy, lively, caring school at the heart of the vibrant, strong Eccleshill village community. We are a school with a strong ethos of learning through ‘courtesy, kindness and respect’, which underpins our curriculum. Holybrook Primary School has committed dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious staff who work tirelessly to meet the needs of all pupils. This was demonstrated during our recent Ofsted inspection, following which we achieved an ‘Outstanding’ judgement.
Holybrook’s curriculum is built around the needs and experiences of our children, our aim is to show our pupils the great opportunities they have locally, nationally and internationally. With our expansive grounds, immersive use of technology (iPad and virtual reality) and fabulous resources Holybrook’s children really do experience an ‘outstanding’ education.
Holybrook Primary School is part of Exceed Academies Trust, a highly successful, value driven Multi Academy Trust, which is fully committed to making a difference to the lives and life chances of the young people and the communities we serve. We work in strong partnership with all the schools within our Trust and across the city. We are fully committed to the professional growth of all colleagues with a number of opportunities for career development.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who firmly believe that all children deserve the best education and who is committed to raising the aspirations of pupils, staff and the community. The successful candidates will possess the drive, skills and enthusiasm to continue to move our outstanding school forward.
The successful candidate will be:
- Inspirational and passionate, with a track record or ambition, of raising standards across the primary phase;
- Creative, imaginative, committed and passionate about learning and ensuring high quality provision for all;
- Able to work as a member of a team;
- Committed to working with children, who require excellence in all that we do, to ensure they thrive;
- Able to work in partnerships with parents/carers to build positive home school links
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working with children/young people
- A dedicated, professional and experienced staff team
- Enthusiastic, confident and well-behaved children
- An opportunity to work in a school which is outstanding in all areas
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution to our school
- An opportunity to work in a forward-thinking school who uses technology to enhance learning at every opportunity
- The chance to further your professional career with a leading Multi Academy Trust
Recruitment process - Exceed Academies Trust believes in equal opportunities for all staff. As part of that commitment, all vacancies will be advertised and filled through a transparent recruitment and selection process.
Internal applicants should complete an expression of interest, detailing the experience they have gained which makes them suitable for the position. External candidates should complete a full application form by the closing date, in order for their application to be considered.
To apply, go to https://holybrookacademy.co.uk/vacancies/
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Monday 4th December 2023
Exceed Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to related online content checks, in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as successful completion of a probationary period.
CVs will not be accepted.