Deputy Headteacher - Margaret McMillan Primary School
Salary: L10 - L14
Permanent, Full Time
The Priestley Academy Trust is a collaboration of six primary schools close to the city centre of Bradford, West Yorkshire.
We are a dedicated and hardworking Trust and we aim to be at the forefront of new initiatives to raise standards and broaden the range of experiences for our pupils.
We are now looking for an outstanding leader who is a highly motivated person with successful leadership experience.
Margaret McMillan Primary is a three-form entry primary school with a high level of pupils supported by Pupil Premium and those with English as an additional language.
The school has a strong leadership team which is focused on growing and developing leaders and teachers.
- Have proven, successful experience of leadership and management
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of themselves, all staff and pupils
- Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting staff in order to secure the best outcome for the children
- Effectively support the Headteacher with whole school evaluation, monitoring and strategic development, particularly in relation to the curriculum
- Engage effectively, communicate well and build upon positive relationships with children, staff and families at Margaret McMillan Primary School
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Richard Walker to arrange a tour and discussion about the post (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for please contact email@example.com for an application pack.
All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Friday 24th November 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 6th December 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check and safer recruitment processes are followed for all vacancies, including relevant checks for shortlisted candidates.