Data and MIS Manager
Grade: PO1 (37 hours per week TTO plus 10 days per annum)
Oastlers is seeking to appoint a Data and MIS Manager to be based at our Bradford site. We are looking for an individual who has the motivation, enthusiasm and skill set required.
We will offer a highly supportive workplace, one that is visionary, inspirational and accepts nothing but the best. You will be supported to further yourself, you will access high quality training and be encouraged to be the best you can. You will join a team of like minded people who have experience of the demands expected of them.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide a comprehensive Data Management service to the school, including;
- Data Management of school Management Information System.
- Analysing and reporting on assessment, attendance and exam outcomes
- Creating and managing the school Timetable
To provide finance support to the Business Manager, including;
- Monitoring of SEN High Needs Top up funding
- The carrying out of tasks relating to the purchasing and receiving of goods and services
- To administer and upkeep financial systems and databases.
Other elements of the role will include;
- To provide support and guidance where required in a sensitive/ diplomatic manner to colleagues, headteachers, the Trust, parents, external agencies and other LAs.
- To assist the School Business Manager for Health and Safety matters in the school.
- To have a flexible approach that will accommodate and benefit the future needs of the school.
- To ensure compliance with insurance requirements with regard to health and safety and risk assessment.
- To administer and upkeep financial systems and databases
Visits to school are encouraged. To arrange a visit please Jeanine Fairbairn on 01274 307456 or email Jeanine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Sunday 26th November 2023
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.