2 x Teaching Assistants – KS1 and KS2
Salary Band 4, SCP 3-4
Permanent, 32.5 hours
Girlington Primary School is a warm and friendly school at the heart of the community. Our children and staff are passionate about learning, with very supportive parents, carers and governors. We have a Resourced Provision (RP) for Deaf pupils which provides outstanding teaching and learning for Deaf pupils from across the district.
We are looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants for immediate start.
The successful applicants will:
- Have a minimum of grade C in maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Be calm, patient, caring and a good communicator
- Enjoy working with children and be interested in meeting their needs
- Be able to work as part of and contribute effectively to the school team
- Show resilience and compassion for children who may display challenging behaviour / social emotional mental health needs
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, supported by Governors and parents
- Enthusiastic, confident and well behaved children
- An opportunity to make a difference
- A positive and caring school environment
Please ensure you read the application and check you meet the criteria before completing an application.
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Wednesday 22nd November 2023
In line with the immigration Act 2016; the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974(amended 2020); pre-employment checks will be carried out and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant check with statutory bodies.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to thorough safeguarding checks in line with Keeping children safe in education 2023.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.