We are looking to fill the following permanent post to start September 2022:
37 hours per week, term time + 1 Week (39 weeks per year)
Monday - Thursday, 8.00am to 4.00pm, Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm (with a half-hour unpaid lunch break)
Salary level 5 SCP 12 to 17, Actual Salary £19,411-£21,431 (FTE £22,571-£24,920)
The successful candidate will be working with the Business and Operations Lead – Admin where they will organise and supervise administrative systems and support staff in the school office and be responsible for undertaking administrative and organisational processes, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Working with the Business and Operations Lead – Admin. Contribute towards the planning, development and organisation of the school office, systems, procedures and policies.
- To be responsible for undertaking administrative and organisational processes, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Assist in the development of an office team that delivers and meets the needs of the school.
- Manage, supervise, train and develop administrative staff as appropriate
- Ensure that all staff create a professional and welcoming reception for all visitors and parents and all visitor checks and processes are in place to monitor entry in and out of the building.
- Administrative and secretarial support for school leaders as required.
- Provide personal administrative and organisational support to other staff when required.
- Keep records in accordance with the school’s record retention schedule and data protection law, ensuring information security and confidentiality at all times.
- Manage office expenditure within an agreed budget.
- To assist the Central Administration team as required in providing efficient and flexible administration support for the relevant faculties and across school generally, including word processing, photocopying, filing and reprographic services.
- Committed to safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and young people
- Contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum standard of GCSE (grade A*-C) or equivalent, in English and Maths
- At least 12 months experience of leading a team.
- A good sense of humour, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Recent and relevant administrative/data experience
- The ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong ICT skills with Excel knowledge and SIMS proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Closing date for completed applications is Monday 8th August 2022 at 9am
Interviews are on Thursday 11th August 2022
For more information and to apply please visit our website or contact our Recruitment team:
T: 01274 807700 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs will not be accepted