All Saints' C of E Primary School requires a highly motivated and skilled leader to guide our pupils, staff and local community in the next phase of our development, building upon our existing strengths. The school prides itself on its strong Christian ethos, vision and values which are the focus, foundation and framework of what we do.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional candidate who:
- Will ensure the school's Christian Vision and Values are maintained and developed
- Has a proven track record as an effective and innovative leader ready to lead our school
- Is committed to further developing our outward facing professional networks
- Will motivate, manage and communicate effectively with all stakeholders to shape the strategic direction of the school
- Will be a reflective leader who is committed to their own professional development as well as empowering and developing the whole school community
- Will exemplify the joyous experience of working in primary education, enabling all adults and pupils to flourish
In return, we offer:
- An experienced and highly effective team
- Pupils who are motivated and eager to learn
- A skilled and supportive Governing Body
- Personalised CPD and appropriate support
- A close and active partnership with the Church family of All Saints' Church
- Collaborative work and support from effective networks
A tour of the school is available as per the above dates. Please email Mrs R Sugden, School Business Manager at email@example.com for more information.
A candidate pack which includes the Job Description and Person Specification is attached. Please note that CVs are not accepted. The school prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and abides by Safer Recruitment Practices.
Closing date: Monday 12 September 2022 (at 12 noon)
Selection Interviews: Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 September 2022
School Tours: Week Commencing 5 September 2022
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.