We are looking to appoint a qualified, experienced teacher to join our friendly and enthusiastic staff team as a non-class based SENCo.
You will need to hold a NASENCo qualification along with your Qualified Teacher Status (both are essential for the role, however we will consider candidates who are willing to work towards the NASENCo qualification).
At Fearnville Primary School, our children are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to create educational opportunities and experiences that inspire and excite our children. Our staff are dedicated, highly skilled professionals who go above and beyond to create the education our children deserve. We are a two-form entry primary school and are situated right on the border between Leeds and Bradford. We are privileged to serve a wide range of communities including recently admitting 16 Afghan refugees. Our whole school ethos puts building positive relationships at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our children to learn together and grow together.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the passion, drive and experience to lead our SEND provision
- Has a sound, working knowledge of the SEND code of practice.
- Has a sound insight into what constitutes outstanding practice
- Is an outstanding practitioner
- Is innovative and inspirational
- Is highly efficient and well organised
- Is curious about children barrier’s to learning including being trauma informed
- Has excellent people skills and the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support colleagues
- Can work effectively with all stakeholders, particularly parents.
- Works with warmth, kindness and respect.
We can offer you:
- A dedicated leadership team who will support and develop you as well as promoting a positive work-life balance.
- Fantastic children who are ready to be inspired.
- Friendly, welcoming staff who work well as a team.
- Supportive families who want to work with you.
- Opportunities for experienced teachers to join various successful middle and senior leadership courses and access CPD
Fearnville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Bradford.
Closing date for applications and shortlisting: 12 noon, Monday 4th July 2022
Interviews to be held: Thursday 7th July 2022 (Please ensure you are available on this date, should you be called for interview)
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.