2 x Teaching Assistants to work in Key Stage 2, in the first instance
30 hours per week, Term Time Only, Permanent
Band 5 SCP 4 – 6, Required from September 2022
The Governors seek to appoint two enthusiastic, caring Teaching Assistants to join the strong staff team working in Key Stage 2, in the first instance, in this high performing, popular and friendly school. You will need to be committed to developing inclusion, have experience of working with primary school age children and have a calm, positive and confident manner. These posts include an element of lunchtime supervision.
The successful candidates will need to:
- Be enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed to raising standards
- Be well organised, friendly, and flexible team players, with good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate an interest and aptitude for working creatively and using their own initiative and ideas
- Demonstrate recent experience of either working or volunteering in primary schools
- Have a commitment to their own professional development
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- Happy, well behaved and well supported children
- A commitment to raising standards for all our children
- Experienced and supportive colleagues with a team working ethos
- Extensive school grounds in a beautiful village setting with ample opportunities for sports and outdoor learning
- High quality training relevant to the role
In your personal statement we are looking for you to highlight how you would make a positive contribution to our school.
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school Tuesday 28th June 2022 at 4:15pm. Please contact Hannah Veil at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance.
If you have the skills and ambition to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Hannah Veil at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Closing Date for the post: Midnight on Tuesday 5th July 2022.
Interviews will be held on Monday 11th July and Wednesday 13th July 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by Friday 8th July 2022.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.